You know what I hate? Not being able to find the picture I want in my mixed up picture files. Moving on…
Today is our 13th anniversary – I double checked. For years I gave Mr. BP his card a day early and would freak him out. Then for several years after that, I would check the date under our wedding picture. I think I have it down now
I thought it would be fun to recap the things I’ve learned in 13 years of marriage to Mr. BP:
- it is none of my business what other people think of me
- boys need discipline and sports is a great way to teach it
- golf is the one sport where your honesty really counts. And your ability to putt.
- he has the humor of a 14 year old boy. He and my nephew got along splendidly this summer.
- you can still do cannonballs at 50.
- ravioli goes on a plate, not in a bowl. If you stack it, then the pasta can tear letting out the filling.
- we almost got a divorce over the ravioli.
- men’s cars are always cleaner than women’s cars. At least around here they are.
- he can iron better than me.
- he can also cook better than me.
- the ocean can cure a bad day.
- he would be lost without me.
- I would be lost without him.